Amla PowderGeneric Ayurvedic Care
- Amla helps reduce acne scarring and pimples.
- Anti-Ageing Properties.
- Amla powder help with eye itchiness.
- Amla powder benefits to the skin and hair.
Information about Shri Vasu Herbals Amla powder
Shri Vasu Herbals Amla powder is used in the treatment of a variety of disorders including bleeding disorders, hyperacidity, urinary disorders and burning sensation.
Amla is known for its high concentration of Vitamin C content. It contains almost the same vitamin as 3 oranges and 16 bananas. In addition, amla also has powerful antioxidants that provide several benefits to health. It is revered as a sacred tree in India. The fruit is very nutritious. Dried and fresh fruits can be consumed for health benefits. It provides remedies for many diseases and is therefore widely used in Ayurvedic treatment. Gooseberry is very rich in vitamin C, and it contains many minerals and vitamins such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B complex. Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is a potent antioxidant as well.
- Increase Immunity
- Improved Skin
- Healthier Hair
- Reduced body heat
- Weight loss
- Decreased Risk of Heart Disease
- Treasure of Vitamin C
- Dried Amla Fruit
Direction For Use:
- ¼- ½ teaspoon twice a day in water or honey as per your physician
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children